The accepted abstracts will not be published; however, the abstracts will be included in the conference program. In addition, accepted papers and abstracts will be scheduled in lecture and poster sessions.
The manuscript should be written in English, including tables, figures, equations, and algorithms.
Only original papers will be considered. The manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere and must not be under review by any other conference or journal during the review cycle.
The research topic of manuscript should fall into the conference scopes (refer to the CFP), and it should be presented with logic and complete structure, relevant information, significant results, etc.
The accepted paper limits are 5-10 pages, including all figures, tables, references and appendices.
The submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and an outline of goals, results and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when reading in isolation from the paper.
A pre-submission self-check is helpful to save time and effort of authors and reviewers in the review process; to some extent, it will also help improve the quality of submissions. We, therefore, suggest authors conduct a careful self-check before submitting a paper to the conference.
Here are tips for self-check below:
1. Make sure that the paper is of interest to the conference.
2. Check the spelling and formal style to avoid misspellings or syntactical errors.
3. Make sure that the English language of the paper should be of sufficient quality to be understood.
4. Ensure that the layout conforms with the abstract/paper template of the conference.
5. Ensure all individuals who contribute substantially to the work have been listed as an author.
6. Ensure the version of the manuscript to be submitted has been agreed upon by all authors.
Authors are suggested to conduct the plagiarism detection through CrossCheck© before submission. Please be noted that the CrossCheck© will run all over the review and publication process. Once such unethical behavior is reported, the paper will be withdrawn, and no refund will be entertained.
Submissions Should Comprise
1. Title Page: Title, Authors' Information (Affiliation), Abstract, Keywords, Funding Sources, Conflict of Interest and Confidential Information.
2. Manuscript Contents: Introduction, Description, Materials and Methods, Tables and Figures, Results, Conclusion, References, etc.
3. Supplementary Material (Optional).
*The authors' name, affiliation and other personal information need to be hidden in the main content during the submission stage.
*After submission, your mailbox will receive our confirmation letter within 3 working days; if no response within due time, please check your spam folder or send us an email.
1. Log in to the Submission System to upload your paper.
2. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us; and then you will get a reply and suggestions within one working day.
3. Kindly notice that each paper should be edited in English and at least 5 full pages with the Template requirements in A4 size.
No Show Policy
Please take note that ICIECV has a strict policy on No-Show. Therefore, if your paper is accepted, one of the authors OR their representatives MUST PRESENT their paper at the conference. Papers with no show participants without a valid reason will not be submitted for publishing in proceedings, and no refund of the paid fees.